We got your request and are already working on it. 😉
Your support to the Armed Forces of Ukraine
We will transfer the commission of mentorship sessions to the Armed Forces of Ukraine
We Are in Press
How “Mentory v tylu” works
Narrow your search even further by specifying the required skills. E. g., not general marketing, but A/B testing or CRO.
Match mentorship session
Each mentor of the platform describes their expertise, experience, and achievements. All you have to do is match the right mentor.
Choose an available time for a call with a mentor
Look at the mentor's schedule and choose a convenient time to call. If you see a free slot — book it quickly! The meeting will be added to the mentor's schedule. We will remind you both about the session in advance 😊.
Set a goal to achieve
One of the most important stages. Studying just for a checkmark will not work here. For a mentor to be able to create a development roadmap and help you, they need to know what you want.
Mention what foundation UAF you want us to transfer the money
We are responsible for your money and desire to help. Thus, we will transfer the money to the fund that you mention when booking the session.
It can be the Serhiy Prytula Foundation, KOLO, the Zaluzhny Foundation, or any other.
Join the call right from your calendar
As soon as you book a session, an event will appear in your calendars with the Google Meet link. By clicking on it, you will jump to a meeting with a mentor. Also, the date of the meeting and the link will be duplicated to your email.
Follow the development roadmap designed individually for you
The mentor will review your profile and the goal you're moving towards. After the first meeting, they will design a step-by-step plan. For personal growth, you only have to follow this plan.
Mentorship is an Alternative
to Traditional Education
Experts with 5+ years
in the field
Each mentor was verified personally
Ratings and reviews
are left by people
just like you
Learn as much
as you want and whenever you want
Business / Start-up
● Looking for a consultant to help with a business task.
● Need help with conducting technical interviews.
● Want to evaluate your employees or pump them up.
● Need a mentoring program for employees.
● Working on a related technology/industry, so you need to make the right logical connections.
● Need help with a project/task.
● Want to understand the developing direction, so you need an unbiased expert opinion.
Trainee / Junior
● Found a job, but couldn't get drawn.
● Need help with complex tasks.
● Want to grow professionally faster.
● Need to be ready for deepening in a new profession.
● Want to get know whether this field is suitable for you, so as not to waste money and time.